Terms & Conditions
- The images/ videos submitted by participants would be subject to screening and can be removed if found violating mentioned guidelines or on any other ground as per Nikon India discretion.
- By submitting the image and video in the contest, the participant is acknowledging that:
- The owner of the submission confirms that he is the rightful owner of the content and has all the rights to the content.
- There’s no violation of copyrights whatsoever.
- The participant is completely accountable for the submitted image/video and the description.
- Nikon shall have the right to modify or adapt in part or in whole any of such materials before publication at its sole discretion.
- Only one entry per user will be shortlisted.
- Entries for the contest will be accepted from 5th February 2022 to 5th March 2022 only. All entries received after this period will be disqualified.
- The entry will only be considered once all required details of the submission are fulfilled.
- Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced, objectionable, obscene or corrupt entries will not be considered.
- The announcement of the winners will be made on Nikon India Official Facebook and Instagram handles.
- Final winner will be selected and announced at the sole discretion of Nikon India Pvt. Ltd.
- Nikon reserves the right to modify the contest rules or to cancel, extend or discontinue the contest or any part thereof at any time without any prior notification.
- The entries that will be submitted by the users, Nikon may use the content for any other purpose except for this campaign.
- All prizes/awards/titles are non-transferable, non-negotiable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- The gratification to the winner will be delivered within 30 days after the winner is announced and the contest is closed, provided all the personal details asked for are submitted fully and correctly.
- The winner shall not have any rights to claim, loss or costs from Nikon India Pvt. Ltd. for delay in delivery of the prize on any grounds whatsoever.
- Nikon India Pvt. Ltd. won’t be liable for the warranty and service of the gift/prize items given as gratification.
- Winners may be asked to collect his gift from any nearby Nikon India Pvt. Ltd or its associate’s premises. He/She could be asked for national identity proof documents and Nikon India reserves the right to take a photo of the winner while felicitating the gratification and use it in its various objectives.
- This activity is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Any information provided by a participant will be used by Nikon India Pvt. Ltd. and not Facebook.
- This program is subject to force majeure conditions that are beyond the control of Nikon India Pvt. Ltd. Eligibility criteria for participation in the Program:
The Program shall be applicable for individuals who are:
- Residents of India,
- Above the age of 18 (Eighteen)
The following individuals are not eligible to participate in the Program:
- Employees of Nikon India Pvt.Ltd.
- Employees & affiliates of the campaign management firm.
- Each term stated here is separate from each other. If any of these terms are found void or unenforceable by the regulatory authority/law enforcing agency of India, that does not make the other terms void, and the other terms will remain enforceable.
Participation in this Program shall be construed as an acceptance of the Terms and Conditions stipulated herein and of any rules and regulations already announced.