Vinay Panjwani is a documentary photographer from Ahmedabad, India. Having done his basics from a short course at NID, he continues to grow as a photographer under the guidance of Mr. Raghu Rai and Mr. Fawzan Husain.
• Work exhibited at National Gallery of Modern Art (2014) as a part of Mr. BV Doshi Retrospective.
• Featured on National Geographic Channel. (Runner Up at the Mission Covershot – Season 1)
• Conducted several solo shows such as, Interrobang, Cut Shots, and Face-A-Face in Ahmedabad, and UTSAV in Mumbai
• Conducted joint shows in Ahmedabad, Pune, Bangalore, Venice, Delhi, Madras, Mumbai, and the Russian Embassy (Delhi).
• Has been invited as a Photographer for various Chief Ministers of Gujarat
• Featured in National Geographic Traveller – India, Max Magazine – Germany, India Today, Femina India, over 12 covers of Femina Gujarat, Better Photography, Epochtimes USA, Financial Times – London, Marwar, Jetwings, UNESCO website, and various national and international journals.